Next book

This topic contains 162 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Robert Thomas 1 day, 16 hours ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 151 through 163 (of 163 total)
  • Author

LarryG
    Participant

Posted on this forum a few days ago I don’t see it. Even did the math captcha
    Larry G

Robert Thomas
    Keymaster

LarryG, I don’t know why, but sometimes it’s hard to find a particular post once you’ve made it. I’ll contact the people who created the site, but I’m not sure they will be able to explain it.
    I see this post about you not being able to find a previous post. If there is something you want to find out you can send me a submission form which goes to my email. I get these everyday and answer all that I can except for one that I lost somehow.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Robert

Robert Thomas
    Keymaster

Larry G. I just had to repost what I wrote you because the site told me that the math captcha time expired. I had to go back and re-do the math. Make sure you check to make sure your post actually hits.
    Thanks again!
    Robert

Toolman
    Participant

Robert, thank you for the very nice book. The combination of diverse characters worked well, and the hint of a slowly evolving romance with Wildcat (and the mention from Bodine of the end of Jess’ old girlfriend) added to the story.

Also, the dynamic of Jess working effectively as part of a team was highly interesting.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by  Toolman.

Robert Thomas
    Keymaster

Hey Toolman!
    Thanks for your comments. I’ve had some negative feedback on this one, but for the most part, most of the readers liked it so far. Working hard on the next one now.
    Thanks again!
    Robert

baddaddy6265
    Participant

Well, just left another positive review, so you’ll know some like what you’re doing…

KarenK
    Participant

I, of course, loved it. Still on the fence about Wildcat, but like I said earlier, that’s a woman thing. LOL! Love to see Bodine and Shadow. Looking forward to the next book!

Toolman
    Participant

Hi Robert,

You’re welcome!

There are many points of view, and getting all rave reviews is not necessarily a good thing in my opinion. While I really enjoyed the book and the cast of characters, it appeared the one critical reviewer would have preferred more of “just Jess”, and I can understand that up to a point. Perhaps you have received other negative feedback privately, I don’t know.

I’m always concerned when I book has all 5 star reviews…with no critical content. It just seems a little too perfect.

So, just keep writing the next in the Jess series!

Thanks,

Toolman

Robert Thomas
    Keymaster

Thanks Toolman!
    I agree and I’m working on #76 right now!
    Robert

Robert Thomas
    Keymaster

Hi karen, glad you liked it. Working on the next one now.
    Thanks!
    Robert

Robert Thomas
    Keymaster

Hey baddaddy6265!
    Thanks for that. I know every book will not be the perfect book for everyone, every time. I just gotta keep doing what I’m doing!
    Robert

billm75
    Participant

As always, i enjoyed the latest installment. If i had a complaint at al, its that all of the action felt rushed. There wasn’t as much drama surrounding the encounters as usual, at least until the end. It was basically like “see bad guy, kill bad guy, move on”

Just one readers opinion, and i still enjoyed it. I appreciate your work immensely.

Robert Thomas
    Keymaster

Hey billm75,
    sorry you didn’t like it as much as the previous ones. I’ve had several readers say they didn’t like this one as much. Hopefully the next one will be better. This one was different for sure.
    Anyway, I’m working on #76 now. Hope that one is better for you.
    Thanks!
    Robert

Viewing 13 posts - 151 through 163 (of 163 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.