Next book

This topic contains 183 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Robert Thomas 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 184 total)
  • Author

Dee White
    Participant

Any news on next Jess Williams?

Ark. toothpick
    Participant

Author Thomas says it’s at the editors and will be up soon. No further details. I’m with you Dee…getting anxious. Remember him saying he barely finished #69 when he started tying #70? Maybe he’s continuing on with one of those interesting secondary characters. Should be another good one.

rickm1947
    Participant

I heard that there is going to be a new twist to the next installment of the Jess Williams saga. He is going to take up knitting in between his hunts, so that he can unwind at the lake cottage. It’s just a rumor so we will have to wait to see if it plays out.

KarenK
    Participant

Can’t wait until #70!!! Did ya’ll know you can purchase the first 3 books in print version on Amazon?

nita
    Participant

Holidays are here, desperate for something new to read, is book 70 coming soon? Have purchased books from other great authors but eagerly looking forward to new Jess book.

Dee White
    Participant

Very anxious for book 70! Any update?

Robert Thomas
    Keymaster

Hey Dee and all you readers of Jess Williams!
    70 should be ready within the next 24 – 48 hours. It’s finished, but it has to be formatted, a cover designed and uploaded. I’m already on chapt 6 of 71, but no guess on the release of that one. It’ll be at least 4 weeks, but 70 is so close you can feel it.
    I’ll post when it’s published, but then Amazon has to get it to go live and available for sale. Lately, they’ve been pretty fast, so let’s hope that stays true.
    Robert

Dee White
    Participant

Thank you so much. Can’t wait. Is there a title yet?

rickm1947
    Participant

Jess Williams vol. 70 is now on Amazon.The title is MYSTERIOUS WAYS> I just downloaded to my iPad.

Max
    Participant

Got it!
    Thanks Mr. Thomas. Happy now! Just sit back and relax we’ll take it from here.

Max
    Participant

Thanks rickm1947 for the heads up.
    Got it!

KarenK
    Participant

It’s available on Amazon!!!

Robert Thomas
    Keymaster

Hey readers!
    The new book, MYSTERIOUS WAYS, is out and available for download. I see that some of you have already downloaded it. Also, I appreciate the help from some of you announcing the book is out. This one published in less that an hour. I went to dinner with my wife after the upload, figuring it would be late in the night or early morning before it went live and available. Before I ate, it went live!
    Didn’t have my laptop with me, and I’m not good at doing things on the phone, so I waited until I got back to my laptop to post.
    Thanks to all of you! As I’ve said before, without you readers, Jess would have to finally take that bullet he’s been dodging for years!
    Robert

Ark. toothpick
    Participant

No. WAY too early for the fatal bullet! In the first, maybe second, novel in the Jess series, you have him as an older man with a wife and child. So maybe along in book #275 will come that bullet. 😄

Ark. toothpick
    Participant

Author Thomas, you spoke of cover design. In the past, you’ve used the same cover on different books. Just curious how that happened? They were good covers, though. Horses grazing I think.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 184 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.