Deadly pursuit

This topic contains 18 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  wdespres 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

nita
    Participant

Just finished Deadly Pursuit. Another great read, now the long wait until the next book.

Robert Thomas
    Keymaster

Hey Nita, I’m working on the next one now!
    Robert

Ark. toothpick
    Participant

Hello author Thomas. Having just read some of your earlier works, some really interesting secondary characters to maybe bring back around: Alex Brand; young Ricky; Peg-Leg.

Jocular 306
    Participant

Have all of our members pick out a title for your 100th or so book. when you use that title for a book, the person whose title you picked will be a character in that book. even if they get killed quick. sounds like a good idea. what do you and the members think. just a thought. I still like a hawk also.lol I’m rereadind your books every day. not in order. just picking out a title.

wdespres
    Participant

Hello Mr. Thomas,

Deadly Pursuit was another outstanding read. Looking forward to next in series. I have really enjoyed reading all the Jess Williams books (several times over).

Thank you for your hard work and dedication on the Jess Williams series.

Wayne

xtestpilot
    Participant

Like the others, I have downloaded the latest title and finished it shortly thereafter. Now awaiting the next installment and rereading the previous books. Thanks for this character and your development efforts.

Ralph
    Participant

Hi Robert,
    I can’t believe it’s #72. I’ve enjoyed every one of them, even started re-reading some. Keep up the excellent work.

Ralph Bentley

Robert Thomas
    Keymaster

Hey Ralph!
    Glad you liked it. I’m working on #73 now. Had a few distractions lately, but back at it again!
    Thanks!
    Robert

Robert Thomas
    Keymaster

Hi xtestpilot and Wayne,
    Glad you liked it. Working on the next one. Behind schedule at the moment, but will have to double down to catch up.
    Robert

Ark. toothpick
    Participant

Yes, in agreement. Deadly Pursuit was very well done. On bringing back interesting secondary characters, how about Mattie Smith from “Resurrection”. She is beautiful, tough but not hardened, owns the ranch but works alongside the hands, single, a nice lady, and has ranch hands around to protect her from Jess’s enemies. I say they should calf-rope each other and bulldog ’em down for a wedding!

wdespres
    Participant

jonesen for Jess #73. Need my Jess fix. Hopefully will be soon.

Robert Thomas
    Keymaster

Hey wdespres!
    Hang in there, I’m working on 73 right now. Just stopped to check the website and saw your comment.
    Gotta get back to work!
    Thanks!
    Robert

Jcflores
    Participant

Just wondering,Will Jess meet the future Mrs Williams (Martha Heller) anytime soon?

wdespres
    Participant

are we close to seeing #73. looking forward to another outstanding Jess story.

Robert Thomas
    Keymaster

Hey wdespres, Not yet. I’m about a week away from finishing #73 and then it goes to the editor. I never know how fast she will turn it around but we’re probably still looking toward the end of the month.
    Hang in there!
    Robert

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.