#95 BAD MEN

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Robert Thomas
    Keymaster

Hey readers of Jess Williams! #95, BAD MEN, is live on Amazon Kindle! Hope you like this one!
    Robert
    Link to book below…

starguy1
    Participant

Will Shadow be back anytime soon? Seems like he has been on a long vacation. Just miss the guy. Perhaps a book could be written on just Shadow, using the title “Shadow”. About his begining, where he came from, what he does he do when he is not with Jess, especially for long periods of time, etc. Perhaps a whole new series could be written just on him. That would be quite a task though. I do not know how many other fans he has. I am a big fan of his though. I realize that you can’t put him in every book.

bfg1952
    Participant

I miss wildcat and shadow. Love your books, just not written as fas as I can read. Keep up the great job.

Robert Thomas
    Keymaster

Hey bfg1952! Wildcat and Shadow will be back for another adventure!
    Thanks!
    Robert

Robert Thomas
    Keymaster

Hey Starguy1. Sorry for the delay in responding. I kind of forgot about your email.
    Anyway, Shadow and Wildcat will make a return again in the near future. Hang in there!
    Robert

slugbugman0180
    Participant

I really like Shadow, not crazy about Wildcat now that Jess has expressed his love for Martha. I don’t want the stories to end, but would love the front story on the gun in greater detail.

slugbugman0180
    Participant

One more stupid question. About how old is Jess now in the books?

Robert Thomas
    Keymaster

Hey slugbugman018!
    I never say how old Jess is now because I don’t want to date him. I plan on writing the series as long as I can. But, that being said, he is in his later twenties.
    As far as the story about the gun, you will find the details on the gun in the prologue of THE RECKONING, and the epilogue of THE RECKONING. There is also a story in the epilogue of SINS OF THE FATHER, explained how the gun ended up where it did. It also explains how Jess finally hung up his guns and got married and had a son. The first three books were supposed to be it, but I had so much fun writing them, I continued on with the series and now working on #96. Who would have thunk?
    Truth is, I actually own the pistol and holster. I went to Cut and Shoot Texas to Bob Graham’s house and picked it up from him. He totally stripped the pistol down to only the frame and rebuilt it as a fast draw pistol that is widely used today in competition. It is a beautiful piece of work for sure.
    Anyway, as to Wildcat, she might make appearances from time to time. The readers have mixed feelings about her. I thought about spinning her off into a series of short stories with her as the main character. Not sure yet. Shadow will be showing up soon also.
    Thanks for being a Jess Williams fan!
    Robert

slugbugman0180
    Participant

Thanks for the quick reply. It’s been a while since I read 1-3 so I guess it’s time to revisit them. Being a Native Texan I can appreciate a great name like Cut and Shoot, and Gun Barrel City.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.