Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Bud-s
    Participant

How close are you with #89?

bobdebaun
    Participant

Hey Robert, how was your Thanksgiving? Hope number 89 is coming soon.

CharlotteHawk
    Participant

I first read about Jessie when your series was just the three books. Wished that there was more. When I retired a couple of years ago I decided to reread the trilogy. When I downloaded them from Amazon I found that you had picked the story line back up and was very, very happy. Took me a while to work my way up to date and did so last year. Since then I have purchased your books every year when they came out. I have many things that make me happy and am very glad to have your books near the top of that list. Looking forward to #89. Thanks for the pleasure over the years! William

xtestpilot
    Participant

Just downloaded it from Amazon. Off to join with Jess on his latest adventure.

wdespres
    Participant

okay #89 Payback was another outstanding read but I am hungry for #90. Hopefully we’re close

Bud-s
    Participant

Happy New year
    Robert. Hope #90 is close. We haven’t heard from you in awhile, are you OK?

bobdebaun
    Participant

I agree w Bud, getting close we hope.

xtestpilot
    Participant

Hello Robert. You are missed here in your forum. Seems like folks are getting anxious and worried about you. Having significant health problems I understand how quickly they can overwhelm. I hope you are healthy, have had wonderful times over the holidays.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.